Shaun C. Van Doren
Walk-in Service Available for Job Seekers in Hunterdon County
Walk-in, appointment, virtual and phone services are available to career seekers in Hunterdon County through the Greater Raritan One-Stop Career Center (GROSCC) office, in Flemington.
The GROSCC office at, 6 Gauntt Place, in Flemington, N.J., is open for walk-in, appointment, phone, and virtual
services during the following times:
• 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Wednesday.
• By appointment only on Thursday and Friday (excluding county holidays).
While walk-in service is available at this office, appointments are encouraged to ensure staff will be available as needed by career seekers looking for assistance with job search, resume assistance, training assistance and general career questions. Call 908-237-0016; email firstname.lastname@example.org Career seekers in Hunterdon and Somerset Counties also can get assistance at the following locations:
• The Greater Raritan One-Stop Career Center offices of Employment Services and Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services (DVRS) at 75 Veterans Memorial Blvd. in Somerville are open for walk-in services 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, excluding state holidays.
For information on Employment Services, call 908-704-3000. For information on DVRS, call 904-704-3030.
• The Greater Raritan One-Stop Career Training Center on the second floor of 27 Warren St. in Somerville is open for walk-in services from 8:30 a.m.to 7 p.m. Monday, and from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday to Friday, excluding county holidays. Call at 908-541-5780; email email@example.com.
• The Greater Raritan Workforce Development Board on the third floor of 27 Warren St. in Somerville is
open for walk-in services 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, excluding county holidays. Call 908-541-5790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unemployment assistance is not available at any Greater Raritan location. Those with unemployment questions may call 732-761-2020 or visit https://myunemployment.nj.gov to explore additional resources or make an appointment for in-person assistance at one of 13 locations around the state.